Better Air / Better Health
In today's homes, indoor air pollution is often a greater health concern than outdoor air pollution.
Cooking, bathroom and other odors can make being at home less pleasant than it should be. Unpleasant orders are one thing, but poor indoor air quality can create serious health related issues as well!
Let us check the quality of the air in your home!
In addition to checking indoor humidity levels, we can test for a wide range of indoor air pollutants and suggest solutions. Pollutants tested for include carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, formaldehyde and nitrogen dioxide as well as airborne mold, yeast and bacteria.
We offer quality ventilation products to maximize the quality of your home's air.
- Energy and heat recovery ventilator (HRV)
- Kitchen hoods and bathroom exhaust
- Whole house dehumidifier
- Whole house humidifier
- High efficiency filtration
- germicidal lights
- Indoor air quality (IAQ) monitoring
What is the driest place on earth?
- The relative humidity of Death Valley is 25%
- The Sahara Desert comes in at 23% relative humidity
- A home in the United States on a 10 degree day, heated with forced air, can have a relative humidity in the single digits!
That is too dry for your comfort! Have you ever woken in the morning with a painfully dry throat or sinuses? Maybe you get a lot of nose bleeds in the winter?
Change seasons, and high humidity is a problem!
- Hot humid days make it nearly impossible for you to be comfortable!
- Hot humid days also cause fatigue!
- An increase in joint pain is also associated with humidity! Ever have someone tell you we are going to get some rain . . . they can feel it in their bones!?
Your Heating and Cooling Systems suffer too!
Poorly designed, mismatched or improperly maintained systems can not only hurt you, but they can hurt themselves as well!
- Improper filter selection can allow contaminants into the equipment. There it accumulates increasing energy and maintenance costs!
- Incorrectly sized systems work harder than they are designed to, and just can't get the job done properly!
Proper control of indoor humidity minimizes the potential for mold growth, helps prevent water damage to window sills and other structured materials and makes your home feel more comfortable while using less energy for heating and cooling.
Quotes are free . . . our commitment to quality is real!
For immediate residential indoor air quality service . . . Call us today!
587-0991 or 1-888-587-1376
Proudly Serving Hutchinson, Minnesota & Surrounding Communities.