Reliable commercial ventilation system service including repair, replacements, and new installation.
Do you value your employee’s health? Are you maintaining an acceptable level of indoor air quality at your workplace? Is your ventilation system performing effectively? Get your commercial ventilation system repaired, replaced, or designed from the pros at AEM Mechanical by calling us at 320-587-0911 or by requesting a free quote.
AEM Mechanical System is the best choice for your commercial ventilation needs. We have a qualified team that has all the knowledge and skills required for the job.
We can inspect your commercial ventilation system and provide you a solution to improve the indoor air quality. We can even redesign a new system for you.
Low indoor air quality… should you be concerned?
Yes, low indoor air quality can cause many problems such as:
- Eye and throat irritation
- Itchiness and dryness
- Dry coughs
- Muscle aches
Benefits of a Professional Commercial Ventilation System
- Cleaner and fresher air
- Your employees will not fall ill as frequently
- Healthy staff means more productivity
- Decreased turnover rate
- Save money on your bills
- Reduce the burden on your heating and cooling system
We offer ventilation products to maximize the the quality of the air within your facility.
- Dust collection: Used mainly in manufacturing facilities to remove contaminants such as dust and smoke generated by grinding, sandblasting, welding or cutting. These particulate air contaminants are required to be removed from the air to prevent adverse health effects on employees.
- One way to remove the contaminants is to simply exhaust the air outside. However, that requires replacing the exhausted air from outside. In a climate such as Minnesota, this will require heating or cooling of the outside air to bring the air to room temperature. This can be very costly requiring a great deal of energy to accomplish.
- Dust Collectors, while they generally have a higher initial cost, are a great deal more efficient since the air is already at room temperature and does not need to be tempered. Some utilities, such as CenterPoint Energy, will give a rebate for the installation of a dust collector because of the energy savings.
- Energy and heat recovery ventilators: Energy recovery ventilation systems provide a controlled way of ventilating a building while minimizing energy loss. They reduce the cost of heating ventilated air in the winter by transferring heat from the warm inside air being exhausted outside to the fresh (cold) supply air. In the summer the inside air cools the warmer supply air to reduce ventilation cooling costs.
- Commercial kitchen exhaust hood: Any restaurant, school, nursing home or other facility that does large scale cooking needs to exhaust smoke and airborne grease from grilles, deep fat fryers, etc.
Gas fired cooking equipment emits carbon monoxide as a by product of combustion. A grill does not exhaust up a chimney, it simply dumps the contaminants into the air around it. For this reason they are required to have an exhaust hood over them.
- Make up air unit: This equipment is necessary to replace the large amount of air being removed from a building by an exhaust hood. They must be carefully balanced to avoid an imbalance in air pressure.
- Too little new air and you will create a vacuum making it difficult to open exterior doors.
- Too much replacement air will create excess interior air pressure, making it difficult to close exterior doors.
Our services include
- Checking indoor humidity levels
- Conducting pollutant tests for
- Carbon dioxide
- Carbon monoxide
- Nitrogen oxide
- Mold and yeast
We can install and service both room and building ventilation systems. We can also design ventilation systems for you right from scratch and troubleshoot your existing system.
Let us inspect your ventilation system, and ensure you are breathing in fresher, cleaner, and healthier air by calling us at 320-587-0911 or by requesting a free quote.
Quotes are free . . . our commitment to quality is real!
For immediate commercial ventilation service . . . Call us today!
Proudly Serving Hutchinson, Minnesota & Surrounding Communities.